you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Darn Day
date: Thursday, September 6, 2007
time:10:10:00 PM
Besides having to sit with someone totally perverted, My day was... Interesting. I did a little CSS coding and if you didnt notice, I actually have a link hover!! YAY. I will try to get a cursor next, dunno HOW exactly, just randomly select some codes... Using my VERY old photoshop, I shall use some stamps and kinda rummage my way around and make a brand new layout! I really want to make layouts for you to use but I have no idea how to code them so this is the way it shall be. I love beautiful brushes. I may use some from too-fresh.net and smashe-crayon.com. For now, I really need to GO. Why? BEcause I STILL havent finished homework. Any this guy called steven, I think hes cute, but hes a foot shorter. I dont exactly like him that much though so... ehh. I like to TALK to him. I LOVE talking to him. Just don't want to go out with him. I hope he doesnt read this, but if he did, Hi steven! :) I like talking to you!!
Anyways, I'm pretty sure NO ONE reads this.
Have a good day!
Bye.

PS.
Yeaterday night, I was sick and somehow threw up while sleepwalking!!! But I threw up in the sink which was REALLY weird because I do not know how I got to the sink and threw up so accurately!! Its so weird... I'm surprised by my brain!


Posted by Linda @ 10:10:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top