you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Friends
date: Saturday, September 29, 2007
time:3:48:00 PM
I dont know what happened to Steven, but he's not my friend anymore.
It kinda hurts.
Its just one day he stopped talking to me, he didnt look so happy after all. Maybe because I'm not popular enough to be his friend? Am I nerdy?? I dont knwo, but whatever this is, I HATE IT.
Plus, One of my friends told another person that I hated her, although I dont like her, not HATE so now, I'm screwed. I want to beat someones kids. Or kill Steven. Possibly. I have to get on with my homework, but a quick look at what I did today so far:
I came back from gymnastics today, I fell off the Bars! It reall hurt and I'm surprised no tears came out. Very strange. I may crack one day, but Ive gotten a record of not crying. Tears filled up my eyes a little but none came out. I'm proud.
And also, according to my dad, I'm very immature as you can see so dont talk to me if I say hi. I'm too immature to talk to older people.
I'm just too mad at Steven to do much. See you later, Ive got work to do. Oh and If you want to know who your real crush is going to be, click on this - it really works!! It worked for me at least.
http://www.knowyourcrush.com/findcrush/507551
Your opinion isnt needed


Posted by Linda @ 3:48:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top