you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Quick Review
date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007
time:6:41:00 PM
Ok, I was looking around on blogs to post comments on and gosh, everything was deifferent language!! I don't know what to think.... I'll check on freewebs and make my final descision. Oh and another thing that I'm thinking about- the name of my blog, the Golden part, it's just that everything gets to a great part, either in my blog, in life, in games, theres alwas SOMETHING. SO what do you think about? I'm gonig to youtube for a quick 5 minutes and then I'mgoing to finish some of my ugly homework. See you then!

Oh and for people who don't know me, I'm Cheetoz a average teenage girl ( though i don't consider myself as one) and I post blogs to waste the homework time ( I havent started) So if you think I'll post everyday - dont get your hopes up. I usually read Spleaks blog but now al she posts is stupid things because she doesnt want to tell us more about her private life. Oh well... I wonder she has her birth- OMG, have to go moms yelling LOUD


Posted by Linda @ 6:41:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top