you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Vanessa Anne Hudgens
date: Sunday, September 9, 2007
time:2:48:00 PM
This is really disturbing. Vanessa Anne Hudgens posing NUDE? Its all over the news, not that I know its actually REAL. http://www.celebitchy.com/5747/nude_photos_of_vanessa_anne_hudgens_nsfw/2 If you want to go to that site, you can because thats where you'll see a picture of her that you dont want to see under 18 unless you like naked people. So anyways... I got 2 bikini's for net year's summer possibly and they look realy nice. I also have gotten nice shampoo, and double dutch apple hairspray from Suave. It smells good, but I like the smell of my shampoo (new) and conditioner better. I like to use the Aussie brand... Anyways, have a good day, I think I'll go play some games and have a good time before school starts. I get awfully busy!
~ I'm also chatting on aim if anyone needs me...


Posted by Linda @ 2:48:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top