you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Swim meet!
date: Sunday, December 2, 2007
time:1:40:00 PM
So, I had a swim meet yesterday and I really thought I did horrbile. Well, not really until you hear this- out of around 100 people in my swim team and 2 other swim teams, I was top 10 in all events I participated in, and this is my first year on the swim team. In 50 yard freestyle, I was 8th place *CHEER* in 50 yard breastroke, 3rd place *cheer* and in 100 yard backstroke, 8th place *yell out whoopeeee* so I'm pretty happy now. I love the world :) Hey, maybe for that, i could extend my texting AND get adobe photoshop cs3!! unless theres a new one scoming out pretty soon. I'm so happt though! Dont you feel happy for me too? I'll be dead tomorrow though, school starts...


Posted by Linda @ 1:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top