you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: New mini pod
date: Thursday, February 21, 2008
time:11:43:00 PM
Yes, finished homework. If you havent noticed I got a new Minipod! From myflashfetish.com I do have to go to sleep soon, but i got 25 songs onto that thing so you cant possibly run out of soungs to hear, it does get boring afterawhile to hear the same songs so I'll change the songs once I get bored of them myself, or want a new layout with a better color scheme. Something like that. I need to get practicing piano really well, its 11:41 PM and maybe sleep now or else I'll die ni the morning. I keep dozing off at school, whichi snt a good thing and I hve a test tomorrow so... I guess I'll type in a few days. Its great to blog, you just blog to keep your visitors happy and occasionally add other things. Ok, my dads noticed i've been ona bit to long. He's gunna... Ok gtg. See ya


Posted by Linda @ 11:43:00 PM

Permalink?  2 Comments

/ top