you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Animations?
date: Monday, April 7, 2008
time:3:51:00 PM
I made some random Icons previews below, can you beleive, 2 icons took me 3 hours! The first one was a test, and so was the 2nd one, They didnt turn out as good as I explected but that alright :).

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/meerca_95_05/Got-bowled.gif
and here


http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/meerca_95_05/smiley.gif

I've got 105 songs! But I left my iPod on my friends car... Eugh, I'll get it back on wednesday ( She better remember!)


Posted by Linda @ 3:51:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top