you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Im feeling in a foreign mood
date: Monday, July 21, 2008
time:3:07:00 PM
I decided to add some français to my blogs. It makes my blogs sound more interesting, and foreign... I added a music pop up at the side, under the music tab. Only 6 songs, but thats all I could fit. I shose a bunch of random or should I say aléatoire songs, dont ask, I just did, and you can make your own too.
I think I've told you about my cousins rabbit staying with me? Since she went to China for 3 weeks? Well I think he peed on me today. Either that or he tried to "faire l'amour" with my shin. Which is discusting. I hope you're discusted.

Im feeling sick of looking at this stupide compuer screen. I feel unwell. Nautious. Malade.
I wonder how my brother stands staringa t a computer screen for so long. Urgh!


Posted by Linda @ 3:07:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top