you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Another post in the same day
date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007
time:9:39:00 PM
I have to hurry with my homework -and fast! I'm so needing help right now, but I did change the look again, same pictures. still layout one. I think that I need a layout page soon, when I get my next layout. I did tell you that the picture is from too-fresh.net, and I did not make it. I took one credit off at the top because it kinda looked bad and I decided to make it look better so when I add my credits section, I'll be sure to type that. Sorry if I broke any rules. I will take the picture down if its a violation to anything, so please tell me! Ok, I'll stop the boring news. I'm chatting with mah friends. Its a long story short that I want to tell you - I used to like a guy called Brad, now I'm not sure who I like , maybe Brad but I think I'm pretty much over him since I never ever think about him anymore or look at him. Sometimes I do just to see if he's staring at me, which usually he is and that makes him stop. It does get annoying but we are YOUNG so we live our life the way..... I'm thinking about making my own layout so scoot scoot, I'm going pro!! With adobe Photoshop 2... I wanna say hi to the person I'm chatting with- YO Nadine
Cuteness
Now I need to change ( came back from swimming ) So see ya !

yoyoy


Posted by Linda @ 9:39:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top