you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: At a house....
date: Friday, September 7, 2007
time:9:11:00 PM
It is the second time I've done this today i think. I got my physical, I'm sure I have said before and I'm st this guys house.... Some guy called Justin is a meanie butt and he's crazy. He hogs the computer too much. Gosh.. I'm really hungry!! I must check my mail in a moment... I always have mail every day, but sometimes I delete the yuck stuff, the spam or things I don't know. Anyways, I'ma t this guys house and the oldest one actually used to like me.. I dont know about now. I'm very annoyed right now so I better go.


Posted by Linda @ 9:11:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top