you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: The first time...
date: Monday, September 3, 2007
time:9:50:00 PM
They really don't have good fonts, and I'll have to leave pretty soon but I would love to say Hello so- Hi!! I'm going to try to change the template a little and see what will happen but I'm thinking it wont work and I'll probaby delete this later on. I have absoulutely no motivation right now. Toodles! Happy birthday to my aunt and My Uncle tommorrow! Bye.
Happy birthday to my aunt


Posted by Linda @ 9:50:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top