you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Sleepy head
date: Thursday, September 20, 2007
time:10:27:00 PM
i am so tired, I like to keep my stuff short, but I know sometimes you really want to read long blogs. I NEVER have time anymore. I can still post almost daily but I better make it quick. I really need to get much better at gymnastics, get all back in shape and stuff, I dont want to lose it! I'm so drowsy anyways, I'm about to go to sleep right now. It has been a long day, and finally tomorrow, I get to go home, yay me. I'll have to go to sleep now and practice piano in the morning or something.. Ok, maybe I cant practice in the morning, there is absoulutely no time... Never drag anything into the morning.. Ok fine So I'll practice now. See you later I guess. Not alot happened today. Just the same routine, but now I really want to play softball now, its so interesting and cool to me. I want to play to win, at least 10 games out of 14! Last year, they won all the games.. Sadly, this year we lost the first game, very upsetting. We battle all the hard teams this year,. I cant realy say what schools for safety reasons. Anyways, too tired to do anything good bye, behave yourselves and stay in school I still dunno what phone to choose. I need to find out the difference between the old choclate and the new choclatate phone. bye now.


Posted by Linda @ 10:27:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top