you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Softball and family wreckage.
date: Tuesday, September 18, 2007
time:9:45:00 PM
I dunno if anyone of you have been on the fotball team but I AM and I got my uniform today!! I'm SO happy and I have a game tommorrow - wish me luck. Last year, we were undefeated ( scary) because the only team I've played on was one that lost every game ( Kinda sucked) Ihave to type extra fast because I''m not supposed to be on, but I HAD to do this so thats why I'm on :) . I have to post on my OTher blog ( havent done that in a while) and while being super busy, finish my homework and sleep on time. Got any tips or something? Geesh, I'm so worried about getting caught. Yesterday, I had a tantrum because my parents kept on trying to finish my sentences before I started. It went like this:
Mom: Dont watch TV, do your homework
Rosetta: Buh-( I was going to talk about the TV)
Mom: Enought about your earings, just wear any old ones Ok? Gosh, stop being annoying about it, its just earings!
( yes, I lost one earing yesterday, the 2nd pair of studs I have ever had.... I noteiced at night..)
Me: NOO, mom its no-
Mom: Rose, just stop it, we can get you another pair!

and it went like that for a LONG time.... DOnt want ot og into detail, gotta run I think someones coming... Mom hates me writing about family...


Posted by Linda @ 9:45:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top