you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Wow second!
date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007
time:6:28:00 PM
So hello once again... I'm very busy and have no time at all to talk randomly... must leave comments on other peoples sites so they can read my blog. I'll tell you more about me. For now, my name is Cheetoz, maybe because I like Cheetoz Smile. So anyhow, I am really busy and I want to go to sleep and I have a bunch of swim practice so I'm going to do my homework. Tah Tah, sorry for a quick and short blog- at least I have a life and I'm not a loser!! I'm sorry that I don't have much time today thouhg, its just I'm all messed up and I need to post on my other blog too. This blog is for the people that dont know me at all. Anyways, I have say good bye. I'll try to write more, this is the second blog!!! I also changed the layout nicely. The layout picture is from too-fresh.net and thank to them I have this wonderful pretty blog! I'll probably end up using all of their layouts and find some more somewhere else.
Cheers,
Cheetoz

Ps. Does anyone want to be in my blogging partay? All the friends I have never post a thing and its so annnoying!!


Posted by Linda @ 6:28:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top