you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Wow second!
date: Tuesday, September 4, 2007
time:6:28:00 PM
So hello once again... I'm very busy and have no time at all to talk randomly... must leave comments on other peoples sites so they can read my blog. I'll tell you more about me. For now, my name is Cheetoz, maybe because I like Cheetoz Smile. So anyhow, I am really busy and I want to go to sleep and I have a bunch of swim practice so I'm going to do my homework. Tah Tah, sorry for a quick and short blog- at least I have a life and I'm not a loser!! I'm sorry that I don't have much time today thouhg, its just I'm all messed up and I need to post on my other blog too. This blog is for the people that dont know me at all. Anyways, I have say good bye. I'll try to write more, this is the second blog!!! I also changed the layout nicely. The layout picture is from too-fresh.net and thank to them I have this wonderful pretty blog! I'll probably end up using all of their layouts and find some more somewhere else.
Cheers,
Cheetoz

Ps. Does anyone want to be in my blogging partay? All the friends I have never post a thing and its so annnoying!!


Posted by Linda @ 6:28:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top