you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Another game won, another mind forgotten
date: Wednesday, October 3, 2007
time:10:22:00 PM
We won our second game today! WOOO. We won really bad, we creamed the other team! We are Horses, Chargin horses and the other team was the falcons and we won, we won Oh yeah! I hope no one asks if I scored any points for my team- I only batted twice. I dont know how to slide yet so I got out when i was supposed to get a point for mah team! Yowies!! SO today.... I was supposed to bring my uniform but I forgot. Ok, how STUPID is that?? I mean, I have a game and I forgot my uniform... gosh. Then i forget my social studies notebook and homework and whatever else I miss. I'm just too tired. its 10:52 and I amd SOO tired that I HSVE to so go sleep now! Go CHARGERS. Next team.. I dont know thier animal. I cant say the school names because you know, in case. But I have practice tommorrow and I hope I can get a really nice sleep. See you later, I'm going to sleep. I wonder why I'm thinking about Sara lee Strawberry Cheescake ice cream.... Its making my mouth water. Yeah, so see you later. Arent I beautiful dont you think?The trouble with Steven, I guess I figured out some problem. He doesnt "know" me at school, Jesus... He pretends he doesnt know me. How nice? Yeah I know. Ok, well I really want my sleep now so after I finish this definitions thingy, I'm going straight to SLEEP. good BYE.


Posted by Linda @ 10:22:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top