you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Britney Spears...
date: Thursday, October 25, 2007
time:9:20:00 PM
I was watchign this very weird Britneys Spears youtube video. One was this weird performance on mtv I think... And one was the music video for "Gimme More" ( Serach that ony ou tube.) ANyways, I've got 2 tests tomorrow... one in Language arts and one in Math... Then its my birthday on Saturday. We lost the game yesterday to this really sucking team: AG. It started to pour and the ball was really really slippery so our pitcher, who's originally not so good sucked even more. Every runner got a score... I was so mad. Its torture to watch this game. I wish it was a closer match.... I hate my team. All the eigth graders are.... mean and SCARY. One girl called Kaitlin is just to "mature" I guess... She talks to everyone but I guess I'm the least social of everyone so I'm just there to be used. I also think ( Or my dad thinks) That I'm just not mature. Maybe thats why I dont have friends that laugh at sick jokes and do stupid things that they think are"funny". Once I think about this, its really stupid.. Oh and Kaitlin's birthday is today. Just to include a strange fact, Kaitlin has a line of hair from the belly button down. Its really gross... How do I know? She raised her arms... I'm really grossed out.

Today was also retake picture day. You could be wondering why I went to retake my picture~ Its because my picture looked HORRIBLE. When I cry my eyes swell into balloons the next day so they always take pictures in the morning so my eye lids were nice grapes on picture day. Only today, I think I blinked when they took my picture. I wish they looked at it at least so your pictures wont be messed up on retake picture day!!

Anyways, I wasnt supposed to be on. I'll add my quote and then I have to run! Got ALOT of studying.

Great minds discuss ideas;Average minds discuss events;Small minds discuss people.

I just had to add another one...

Intellectuals solve problems. Geniuses prevent them.


Posted by Linda @ 9:20:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top