you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Everythings fixed
date: Monday, October 29, 2007
time:5:57:00 PM
Well, I did some work on this blog and now it looks like a dream. Every things perfect and done! Hurrah! I might edit the smileys that I use though. I don't like how they look. My dad is gone so I can get on ( finally). Today is a teacher workday and I did absolutely nothing. It is SO boring. I wish I could have gone to the mall and did something. I hope I get something really good for my birthday party- its on Saturday. I sent out the invitations yesterday, which gives my friends a week to realise when what how where excedera. I'm pretty glad I got my blog all nice and pretty. I'm so glad. I also edited some of the CSS is the creator of the layout doesnt mind. I dont know why people dont let other people modify thier layout in the least, I mean I would ge tmad if they modified a layout and gave no credit but giving credit and modifying the layout id s completely fine!! Well now,I better go. Write soon. The phone just rang and I have to run in case my parents come up here to find me!


Posted by Linda @ 5:57:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top