you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Health Class
date: Friday, October 26, 2007
time:11:28:00 PM
Today was a really weird day. I had health and we had to draw this image of a person on a big sheet of paper writing about what alchohol does to your body. We were missing 2 things that had nothing to do with the sheet that we were given... Thats unfair. But anyways, there was this mannequin on the table that we could look at to help us draw the body parts in the right places. I wanted to know which was the small intestine and whichwas the large intestine so I went and poked the mannequin. Then, the intestine went loose and the liver , lungs heart, pancrease and just about everything in its chest fell out. I tried to stuff it all back in, but I'm bad at puzzles, especially human oragan ones.... It was so hilarious, I almost died laughing. I had dto tell the teacher though. I diddnt want him to get mad. I'll talk about my teacher next time... I'm too busy now and Ive got a chinese test coming up and I'm so tired. Its 12!! I take so long to read one page of a book out loud. If I dont read chinese out loud, usually I dont get it unless its a simple phrase or word. HAVE to go. I'm using my dads laptop!! AHH.


Posted by Linda @ 11:28:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top