you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: HI!
date: Saturday, October 13, 2007
time:8:30:00 PM
not postingfor a long time. Finally changing a bit on my blog. Yay me :) Yeah, a time right no, I never knew myself to be so busy. I cant write anything too long. I dont like Steven that much anymore so muhuhuhua.
Yay me, thats good. He's just not good to go for anymore so BYE now I have guests.


Posted by Linda @ 8:30:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top