you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Hogan!!
date: Sunday, October 21, 2007
time:1:40:00 PM
Me and my cousin had a sleep over a week ago and I left my poor Hogan at my cousins house... I'm so mad she didnt bring it to my chinese school today! How could she, she supposed to know that I'm... desperate! I feel really empty inside when I don't sleep with Hogan. Its just a habit thats been here for a LONG time that I cant get out of, I miss Hogan, and she was sick.. I hope she didn't wipe her germs or sleep with Hogan! YOW.
Right now, I should be using my time to do something constructive. Code 9... Oh boy. One moment, I'll post later. CODE 9. I'll tell you more about it, or what code 9 it. GROSS. YOWZA OH BOy..
OK, goog. My mom was here and she talks with her mouth full of gross stuff and she was eating while she was talking and MAN I'm discusted!! She always wants to read my blogs- seriously, there nothing good for her here... her breath stank too... Its really annoying when she talks with ehr mouth full and she's SO NOSY. She wants to know who I'm talking to, what I'm doing and what are they saying. If I'm talking about homework to another girl, she wants me to ask if her mom or dad came back from work yet or if they got presents for them, or if they cooked something good for them. If I have a conversation like this:
Rose: Hey Aud, whats the homework?
Aud: Um... Lemme check
( Mom comes)
( Rosetta, who are you talking to?)
(Aud)
(Oh, what are you saying? WHat that word right there?)
(Thats Lemme)
( What does that mean?)
( MOM, stop it)
(Ask her what her mom cooked for dinner)
Aud: Hey Rose, it was in our math workbok page 14
Rose: My mom wants to know what you ate for dinner
( ROSE!!!! DONT INCLUDE MY NAME, say you just want to know asked)
( MOM I ddint want to ask that in the first place ok? )
Aud: Um... Chicken with rice??
Rose: Oh great. I'll talk to abotu it later
( Dont tell other people all this Rose, its not good.)

And maybe thats why I'm so glad when she LEAVES. SO embarrassing to my friends. I cant explain to them why I asked that or why my mom asked that. Everything she wants to know, I have to ask. I'm not bloddy asking the next time she does this. Mom doesnt do this to my brother... Whats wrong with my family? Heres a weird quote, but funny:

Kids in the backseat cause accidents, Accidents in the backseat cause Kids



Posted by Linda @ 1:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top