you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: The mall
date: Tuesday, October 30, 2007
time:10:16:00 PM
I've always loved trips to the mall. I always get something real good out of it. My favorite place is Aeropostle, except today I had a REALLY runny nose and no tissues so it was kinda a bad day for me. I'm typing ith the usualy stiff fingers and plus, I have some homework to do that I havent said about to anyone yet. I'll show you one of the Aero shirts that 've got and then I'm running. My mom is pretty mad that I'm on so I gotta run after I show you this shirt too Smile! :(.http://www.aeropostale.com/product/prodpop.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//AERO.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-3894085dt.jpg&productId=2801028 Plus, I still have a really runny nose and its bothering me sooo much.. Anyways, I'm sorry for the boring blog. I really have to run!


Posted by Linda @ 10:16:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top