you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: A myspace, memory brings more trouble
date: Thursday, October 4, 2007
time:9:33:00 PM
I got a myspace, if you want to see it, click here. Today was awful just simply, awful, I got a lunch detention. As soon as 7th grade started, I want to get out of it right away. This is just so annoying and its going to get worse. I keep on forgetting things and its getting me into ALOT of trouble, I mean ALOT. THe teacher who gave me lunch detention, welll supposedly, he's a nice person butttt, he had to give it to me anyways, which I totaly want to punch him for it. Now it feels all awkward to see him, knowing that I was crying in class the whole day after I got lunch detention. It was really really bad. Kinda embarrassing too, I was the only person that wasnt dressed all punky. I did feel better after a couple of guys mentioned that they had lunch detention everyday, it was like thier home. But then I was the only asian, which made me feel extra dumb. I'm going to finish my science project now. I'll take a new display picture too. That one is totally getting old. I guess I'll see you. I dont want to live though, life it too HARD. I dont want it that way.


Posted by Linda @ 9:33:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top