you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: New layout
date: Sunday, October 21, 2007
time:5:17:00 PM
This layout it TOTALLY rocking!! I hate giving credit so I'm trying to find out on my own how to make a layout. I just dont get css at all... Unless I take some sort of class which I really need to do! Anyone out there in the world have any ideas? Lime green is my FAVORITE color so thats why I picked this. Just if you were wondering. Why do I like lime green? Because its so bright and reminds me of great things. its naturey and rock star ish, a little punky if you combine it with black and hot pink. It just has so many meanings to me, and the color itself is all happy too so thats why I LOVE lime green. So anyways, I'm considering to put some ads here... I love how blogger lets you choose if you want ads or not. ANd if I put ads on here, I get PAID. That totally ROCKS big time... But something I really want you guys to know, try to click on the ads- well at least some that look okay to you and not scary. Thats how I get the Moo LAaaa. Oh yeah, and I love putting these quotes on my site because its very.. cool :). Maybe every time I blog, I'll put on a quote of two, that'll be interesting.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
So anyways, I've been thinking that my blog IS pretty boring... SO I guess I'll be telling some stories about whats happening and write about something real, not just skipping around in random stuff. Yes, I do that alot. I just can't stay around in one topic for long... Even in this blog,


Posted by Linda @ 5:17:00 PM

Permalink?  1 Comments

/ top