you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Things arent going well
date: Tuesday, October 2, 2007
time:11:31:00 PM
I'm having really really bad organization. Its horrible right now! I'm losing alot of thigns and forgetting alot o things. I know I need more sleep, but my parents dont think so. I slept almost the whole time after softball practice and I didnt go to swimming either! Tommorrow, I don't go to swimming because of a game at Quail Hollow but then I have to go swimming on Saturday, and I'll totally be tired. I wish I could play well and do better in softball.. If only if only... Here are somethings I need to pray for.
ORGANIZATION
BETTER PERFORMANCE IN SOFTBALL

Dear God,
I really need help. I dont know what to do. Its all weird, everything is wrong and awkward. I wish it were summer again, badly. My gradfes are slowly failing me! AHHH. Anyways, I need to think right. Please let me think right and make the right descisions.
Thanks you so much
-Amen


Posted by Linda @ 11:31:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top