you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Winter!
date: Monday, October 29, 2007
time:9:18:00 PM
Great, so now its winter and everything has to be sooooo cold. I cant stand the cold if we don't have snow. I really really really want it to snow this year. Last year over in this area, we only had one day of snow. Actually 4 hours. On the 5th hour, it started to rain. Its so cold every day!! FREEZING. My fingers are so numb right now- I cant feel them at all! BR RR. For the next few minutes. Anyways, I have a feeling to change the name. I changed the blog name to Vivid Opals and now... I think my name shall be Linda. SO, I have to go to dinner now but later I'm going to mess around to get this log even better :)


Posted by Linda @ 9:18:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top