you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Camera pictures
date: Friday, November 16, 2007
time:11:00:00 PM
I'm going to upload and put some funny pictures on soon from my birthday. Oh and my mom is asleep and I have to do chinese. Then, I'm stuck between a important situtation- Go the the softball award ceremony OR to the piano recital. I paid for both of them and I dont know what to do!! My mom won't be home and my dads at work. I want to punch somebody. Oh and my mom is yelling at me. ( she was) she says it my fault once again. Hey mom- How was it my fault again?


Posted by Linda @ 11:00:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top