you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Embarrasment
date: Wednesday, November 28, 2007
time:10:25:00 PM
Ok, so today... its my second blog, but I have something pretty important. I'm pretty mad at this girl call Audrey Constantino. I dont care if you look her up and beat her down, I'm really mad at her. Well, to start out with, I was never really her friend. I was just the one that she bossed around. She's always looking around to find something that would make a fool out of me. Well, I think she knows that I'm better than her and I dont think she can stand me, but I certainly can't stand her. She has these issues with her face. Shes got a dark mustache and a unibrow that she constantly tries to hide by waxing but it ususally appears by the end of the week. So anyways, back to the story, I was in band, and I was crossing my legs as the teacher talked. There was a bunch of music on the music stand and I pushed my leg on the music stand I guess to turn it around and switch to the other one. WELL, maybe I pushed it too far, but what happened was, the stand fell, No one was looking at me at the time, but maybe it was the expression on my face when I used my quick reflexes to jump out and catch the falling music stand. I did, but all the papers fell out. Then, for half a second, it was completely silent. Then everyone burst out laughing. I didnt get what was so funny. It wasnt funny at all... All my papers fell and my music stand almost did but... everyone laughed anyways. Even the band teacher made fun of me. Its pretty hard having the whole class laughing at you but include the teacher? I was really mad at those people I called my friends for laughing at me. I was really really mad. Ever direction I looked, everyone was laughing. Hard I guess I just couldnt handle it anymore. I almost cried, but I really couldnt help it... especially because I'm so shy. Guess who laughed the hardest? Audrey Constantino. Have you ever had those @#$% annoying people that you just cannot stand? Well... Audrey Constantino is defenetly one of them. She was still cracking up in the hallways probably telling everyone about it. I still dont get what was so funny about it. I just dont. Hasn't everyone knocked down a music stand before? Then If I tell someone, no one would understand. They would go somethink like ; " Oh. Ok i dont like Aud C. anyways, hey you know about the math homework last night? it was hard." That annoys me alot. Well, this is pretty much it. What do you think about audrey constantino? I'll think about taking a picture of her, but she'll probably ruin my camera big time.


Posted by Linda @ 10:25:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top