you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Get some readers!
date: Wednesday, November 14, 2007
time:3:56:00 PM
Today, I'm going to get some readers. Good luck to me- I'm not sure I'll get any. Yesterday I had to stop blogging early because my mom came and started yelling at me. I have to be an over achiever and "stop doing Internet" because apparently that's what is bad for me and my mind. After this, I'm going to browse through some stuff.. I just found a ton of blogger sites with nasty naked people... I know a lot of boys around 10+ love naked girls but... I don't want to see that kind for stuff. Its GROSS! And in health class, we have to go through this stuff called FLEBHS on Friday. great- I just cant wait VERY ANNOYED. Plus , I know you might think I'm weird to not have thought of it before but... I'll explain it kid friendly.
A guy has chemicals in him called ( I think its chemicals.) something I think starts with a P.. and basically, that chemical gives the guy muscle. Yes, we all have muscle ( GO me!) and if you inject steroids into your body, then you get a lot of that chemical which, makes you stronger. (Yes, girls have that p chemical, just not as much, get to that later) Now when guys stop injecting that, the body knows it has too much above the usual level so it takes all of that chemical p out. So then guys have more estrogen than p. Estrogen gives a woman womanly features like the common one( uh.. yeah you know it) and lighter voice and stuff like that. Well, if a guy has too much estrogen, he'll get... you know- "stuff" across his chest and... he cant have children and more womanly features..


Scary huh??


Posted by Linda @ 3:56:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top