you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Lying cheating brother..
date: Thursday, November 15, 2007
time:10:19:00 PM
H's right next to me so I have to type quickly so he cant see what I'm writing. He's playing runescape ( Pssst- he's addicted) and I'm mad. I was at swimming 2 hours ago and I put my bookbag in a locker. The little extra strap from the regular strap hung out of the locker and I when i finished, someone on a bottom locker stuff that little strap into her locker and theres a little thing on the bottom of that strap so my book bag was stuck there. Then of course, according to my mom, its all MY fault. Uh lady, I didnt actually DO the stuffing in locker, then locking it and running away. Who ever's locker that was, is GAY.



now, for some brother news

My brother is gone BUT thats only because my mom came. He was playing games just seconds before. I think my moms too stupid to notice HIM because he always shuts down the computer before she finishes scolding me. But now, I am getting better at argueing with him. He is very nosy and always gets into others people's buisness. He even adds my friends IM's screennames!. What a jerk. Some of them have a crush on him. How shameful.


Posted by Linda @ 10:19:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top