you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: My affies, My affies
date: Sunday, November 25, 2007
time:12:49:00 PM
Yay.. I got 2 affies so far out of maybe 6-7 I requested? Still a bit empty but I guess I'll be builind up fine. My mom is being an absoulute.. you-know-what !!! She's preparing me for an SAT in Janurary. GRRR, she doesnt even know what she's talking about. Today, theres a light rail opening and its free. Yesterday everyone went so it had no space left for me :(. I've also got a funny video about mice that I took yesterday. It was soo cute. There were 3 mice on a wheel ( I went to a pet shop yesterday) and they began fighting over who usues the wheel. They were all albino and 2 of them tried to run opposite ways and one was stuck on the top of the wheel... hehehehe.
See how important co-operation is?? Anyways, my mom is bugging me. If I dont get off no, shes gunna read my blog and stick her nose into my emails. Shes been listening to my phone calls recently which is really really annoying. Its kinda stupid too, who would do something like that? Its not like I talk about robbing jails or ok,she doesnt beleive that I'm checking emails. SHEESH.


Posted by Linda @ 12:49:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top