you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: My fate today is....
date: Friday, November 2, 2007
time:8:45:00 PM
OK, say I know that I got a 92.4 in math... I wonder what my dad is going to think now! I'm very nervous. I probably have to get gymnastics cancelled now because I got such a high b. Anyhow, my birthday party is tomorrow ( for the Chinese peeps) and its a sleep over. I'm getting my phone on Sunday- just some important dates to remember. Still, I'm really scared. what if my dad changes his mind about all the nice things that I like in life?? I'm just really tired all the time. Currently I guess I strongly dislike my math teacher because shes so mean and I need to get a hundred on every test and quiz she hands out. Its all in my future and I'm scared of it! Plus, the chin is not going well. My arm and my face hurt soooo bad. Unnatural pain! On the (brighter?) side, I got this nice smelling deodorant from Wal-mart. Its by a company called Secret and I wish I got all the flavors. They smell like my shampoo. The one I got smelt like the Aeropostale shop in the mall AyeYEYE. Then I got these reallly coooool sunglassess with lite fake crystals on 'em. THe good thing about this one is that it stays on my head and doesnt fall off like my mom's ... old... crappy.... one. I might use it for the game possibly.YAYA I better go take a shower and gobble some of that halloween candy. THis years halloween was the weirdest yet! I just hope my dad won't go ballistic. Can you guys pray for me?I'm really scared- I'm really scared. Later i'll write about this stupid girl called Audrey Constantino. She's such a freaking A hole, but its very funny to see her mess up on everything.
Oh and the quote ( Ive been behind)
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
and
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."


Posted by Linda @ 8:45:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top