you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: New layout!
date: Friday, November 9, 2007
time:9:40:00 PM
I have decided to get a new layout. I hope you like it!!
So anyways, these few days have been hard, but the next few years, I may not even be here anymore. I might die in a hole or something because now, out family has no money in the bank. I'm not allowed to say much about it but here something like what happened- My dad was doings stocks, but he either bought to many or got too much money so the bank took all our money in the bank OUT. 10 years worth of money. SO now my brother has no colledge funds and I dont even think about myself... my mom was planning a bright future with all that money, you know, buy a car, get a new house, send us to colledge and happily retire. But not anymore. It just a couple of hours, its all gone. I feel really bad about it, I dont know what you can do and I just feel so horrible. I wont be getting Christmas presents and my mom has to find a job now. I feel really bad I hope it will stop. I guess I'll post soon to give more info.. for now.. stay put.


Posted by Linda @ 9:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top