you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: New (s)
date: Wednesday, November 21, 2007
time:5:15:00 PM
I changed somethings around a little. Yay, now I have a hit counter and how many people are online. I love this thing. I'm trying to get some more people to visit my blog and read it, but I guess its harder to do without content like graphics and stuff. Yes I can make graphics, like edit pictures and make pretty blends and scrollbars... but I dont know how to get extra pages on my blog to do that. Well, anyways, just a little thanks list to all the thanks I need to give.
To my parents because they let me know that I am loved some times.
To my cellphone and its bills so I know I can keep in touch with my friends.
To adsense once its setup so I can get some pocket change in case I need for clothes, vera bradley or texting.
To my laundry because I know I have good clothes to wear.
To my stupid brother because I know I have someone to make fun of and to hit when I'm mad.
To my teachers because I can learn and go to colledge to "own" my brother
and last but not least,
for that dang scary alarm that goes off in the morning which means I'm alive!


Posted by Linda @ 5:15:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top