you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: OW
date: Tuesday, November 6, 2007
time:6:05:00 PM
Today at softball, I was hit again in the same place and it was much worse than before. ( Arm) The pain is killing me. I hope I'll be better tommorrow but right now, theres a huge lump on my arm. It even hurts to type!! I wont make this very long, and I'll try to make it happy. Well, i got a letter from my best Australian friend! She wished me a happy birthday- at least she still remembers! So.. I guess I better go. My arm is killing me. I'm in PAIN. I dont think I can swim today.
PS

about the birthday party thing, my friend found out she was autistic mildly so her mom didnt want her to go. very understandable.


Posted by Linda @ 6:05:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top