you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Party
date: Sunday, November 4, 2007
time:1:17:00 PM
My birthday party... This girl is invited but I lost her frekin phone number and I called her using the sucking directory that didnt work. The phone fang for 4 minutes and the broke off. The birthday party so far sucks ASS HOLE. So thers nothing to do but wait for her to call me- our HOUSE number, not anyones cell phone number... Shes screwed and so is us. I hate whne parents throw away important stuff. VERY important stuff... Hate my mom for that. What a sucky birthday. I divided my party into 2 groups and the birthday presents so far STINK. Its just like the party when I turned 10. Maybe every 2 years I have a CRAPPY party and every 2 years I have a ... normal party. And its not always fun. I hate the spirit who made this happen.


Posted by Linda @ 1:17:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top