you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: The Phone
date: Sunday, November 18, 2007
time:3:51:00 PM
An OBVIOUS title. What do you think happened? Well.. If you still dont know, I GOT MY PHONE! Yeah, so I'm really really excited and my dads fixing the front cover. I hope he doesnt scratch my phone or cut it...
that'll be kinda bad. I dont really know what else to write so I'll do some quotes :). I really need to get a real ringtone. I hear my dad playing with my phone and EW.
On wednesday, a guys phone went off. It was all quiet and our math teacher was talking about math. Then, this rap music comes on and- it was LOUD. Then everyone laughed including the teacher and then she had to take it away according to our school systems "laws". Hehe. just a funny memory. Well, I guess some quotes now: ( Some are really good)

Why do you care that they are talkin about you behind your back...you're still in fronta them, let them watch your ass!
In the morning I don't eat - I am thinking about you.On lunch time I don't eat - Still thinking about you. In the night I don't sleep - I am starving!
I am on the beach,and where are you? I am alone, and are you alone? I love, and do you love me? I am kiddin' with you, did I get you?
Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon
"If you are going through hell, keep going."
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
Only dead fish go with the current.

I think this will make up for the times I didnt put a quote after my posts ( hehehehe)


Posted by Linda @ 3:51:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top