you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Quick post
date: Wednesday, November 21, 2007
time:10:36:00 PM
I think this is the second post today.. but I'm trying to get some affies. I have no friends and that makes me feel so sad... :( I dont know if they'll accept me because I dont make graphics. But hey, I do know how to edit layouts, but not sure from scratch. UUrrgghh. I feel kinda bad. Somehow, I know I wont be accepted, well I have a dreaded feeling. I'll see in the next few days. I'm desperate! I did get another layout ( If i did say in the last post?) so yay! Have a great thanksgiving tommorrow. I hope mine'll be better than last years- the turkey was 20 pounds. I kinda coudnt finish it.... and we never did. But meanwhile, turkey for lunch and everything in between...


Posted by Linda @ 10:36:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top