you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Softball and report card madness
date: Thursday, November 1, 2007
time:7:10:00 PM
I am very mad at my math teacher and Lauren, our teams pitcher. Lauren hit me 2 times with a 45-50 mph fastball and it killed! I think I got a dead arm. THen she hit my in the knee, but LUCKILY for my own sake, I had slider knee pads on so it didn't hurt that much at all. But Lauren never said sorry. She didnt even look like she felt bad for me. She just started to laugh. I dont want to make it sound bad but I did start crying. The pain was sooooooo bad, I wanted to die. But all i feel now is numbness and whenever i hold something or lift something, its just too painfull. Then in the morning - this morning, I got a 92.4 average in math and if I just got a o.1 more, I would have gotten a 92.5 and rounded to an A! I am so darn mad. Ant my math teacher, shes just not helping me get batter at math. When we asks questions, she makes us feel so bad. Well, especially me maybe because I'm chinese... Is discrimination still going on in teachers??? I'm pretty offended.I'm so sad. I feel like no one likes me. I'm totally going to get a's in every other class. I want to get all 100's - wouldnt that be really good?? I'm gunno go for road kill ( Oh yeah) and then I'll be on fire! K, I have a test tommorrow and I want to look at some peoples blogs and not alot of time. Stupid time... I wish we could buy 20 minutes extra with 2 pennies. Then I can have sooooo much more time to do everything!hmmm I'm going to aim to be the best softball playa in the world! This is my only chance...


Posted by Linda @ 7:10:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top