you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Softball and report card madness
date: Thursday, November 1, 2007
time:7:10:00 PM
I am very mad at my math teacher and Lauren, our teams pitcher. Lauren hit me 2 times with a 45-50 mph fastball and it killed! I think I got a dead arm. THen she hit my in the knee, but LUCKILY for my own sake, I had slider knee pads on so it didn't hurt that much at all. But Lauren never said sorry. She didnt even look like she felt bad for me. She just started to laugh. I dont want to make it sound bad but I did start crying. The pain was sooooooo bad, I wanted to die. But all i feel now is numbness and whenever i hold something or lift something, its just too painfull. Then in the morning - this morning, I got a 92.4 average in math and if I just got a o.1 more, I would have gotten a 92.5 and rounded to an A! I am so darn mad. Ant my math teacher, shes just not helping me get batter at math. When we asks questions, she makes us feel so bad. Well, especially me maybe because I'm chinese... Is discrimination still going on in teachers??? I'm pretty offended.I'm so sad. I feel like no one likes me. I'm totally going to get a's in every other class. I want to get all 100's - wouldnt that be really good?? I'm gunno go for road kill ( Oh yeah) and then I'll be on fire! K, I have a test tommorrow and I want to look at some peoples blogs and not alot of time. Stupid time... I wish we could buy 20 minutes extra with 2 pennies. Then I can have sooooo much more time to do everything!hmmm I'm going to aim to be the best softball playa in the world! This is my only chance...


Posted by Linda @ 7:10:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top