you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Wow, another layout?
date: Thursday, November 22, 2007
time:2:45:00 PM
Yep, another layout in maybe 2 days?? The little clicking box was starting to annoying me and the links button wouldnt work on the last one so I just gave up... I do have a cold and I felt terrible this morning. I wish I had anything but a cold. Not chicken pox... I wish I had something that was vey contagious , but not on thankgiving 'cause it ruins the whole thing. I'm supposed to be sleepin but I creeped in here to do some blogging. I went to a chinese resturant today! And no, I didnt not go buy a loaf or bread... Yesterday, I read something pretty disturbing. I'm not putting it on here, and only if your in middle school let say 7th grade and above? Go to www.urbandictionary.com and search Superman. Its really gross so PLEASE so not go there unless you know.. youre older. I mean the urban dictionary is fine, just dont search superman up. I know its kinda stupid to say dont go there when I just gave you the link but... thats just me. Yes, you can blame me for this, but I'm making a terms and conditions- if you go there and get scarred in your mind, its not my fault!
Sighn here X________________________
hehe... ok I guess I better go. I have a thanksgiving dinner to go to at 5 and I'm totally not gunna get sleepy. See yah
-Linda


Posted by Linda @ 2:45:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top