you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Wow.
date: Monday, November 26, 2007
time:11:16:00 PM
Yay, my friends section looks slightly more fuller :). 3 peeps- I'm loving it.. Yesterday, i was very computer deprived so I thought of so many things to talk about. Now, I'm being closely watched every now and then by my mom. She's been playing a great role lately here. So much that its really hard to get on the computer and update... I'm doing a part of my project right now so I'm switching to Micro Word every few seconds I type. So sad... I believe my dad was crying on Sunday, I don't want to talk about it either, but he has this really shaky voice and he was sad for yelling at me because I was on the internet. Now I have to go all over again. I'll see when i can get on now... Write to yeh later. hope you like the new layout, it replaces the other one which I thought was quite dull. Although the cbox needs some fixing, cant get to that right now. Sorry if something went wrong. Eugh. My parents are experiencing some problems. Its driving me crazy too. I'll probably sneak blog again tommorrow. I have a feeling I'm addicted. hehehehehe. Bye.


Posted by Linda @ 11:16:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top