you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Acupuncture
date: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
time:6:48:00 PM
When you hear acupuncture, what do you think? Long needles? Stabbing? bloooood? (eh, makes me queasy.) I had to go get that done. My back was bothering me and... YOWS. They took a really tiny needle though, and there was a guiding circle which looked like a silver button. Man I was wrong, but it was painless. I didn't even know it was done when it was done, but I still have the needles in me. They're still stabbed into me ( AH.) Mom has to take them out tomorrow, but otherwise, I'm fine. I'm still sad though ( VERA BRADLEY) I really really really really really really really want want want want it. Yeah, you can tell I'm desperate( you better tell) :( I dont know what to do about it though. Oh dear, moms calling, better go!


Posted by Linda @ 6:48:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top