you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Back!
date: Friday, December 14, 2007
time:4:52:00 PM
I'm finally back! I know its been almost a week? I know some people only come here once a weel but its far too long for me to stay away from the computer. My parents are away ( I expect them to come any moment now). So I gotta type fast Hmm. I hear sounds downstairs. Are they already here? God... super fast. Well... heres how things go. I stopped likeing this dude called Brad ( but not completely, I still have miniscule feelings, but I think he's a jerk. I like this really cute and funny guy called David. He's so nice! Although I'll have to wait awhile til he... grows taller. *COUGH and yes, I do think that there are people downstairs. Gimme 2 minutes. OMG their here. darn.. well, type later. I made some pretty changes though, hope you like it!!Now you can comment! :)


Posted by Linda @ 4:52:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top