you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: @ Chang's house
date: Monday, December 31, 2007
time:7:40:00 PM
Its new years eve!! 5 hours and 28 minutes, probably 20 minutes left once I finish this blog, but in that time, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm at this weird dudes house called Chang... My brother. ( thats all i need to say) plus its kinda awkward here right now because there are 3 guys and 3 girls. Charlotte( I think she's 14 or 13). Joanna ( 6-7) and me. So.... I have no Idea on what to do. Maybe I'll go eat something, or visit my sponsors. I'm actually having alot of fun watching listening to the guys. Joanna's having a great time giving her brother a blood clot on his neck ( thats what he said, dont ask me) and Charlotte's just watching them standing up. I kinda feel sorry for her, shes just standing there looking, pretty bored. OOO I think Charlottes flirtin with my brother. I can feel the hearts pooping around..... I'll go send my friends some ecards. Comment if you want one too, even if its after new years, i like ecards :).



Some looks around the room
Charlotte watching the xbox 360. SHe was having fun blasting peoples heads off.
Brother trying to be mature. ( He's reall stupid when he tries. But most people that I know fall for it- the biggest mistake of thier lives )
Chang- just yelling and looking for a seat to put down his big butt.( true)

And I guess that'll be it for now.. I want to do some exploring and change the layout because I'm getting SO sick of this one! See you guys next year!!.
4 hours left.


Posted by Linda @ 7:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top