you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Power of love
date: Saturday, December 15, 2007
time:10:58:00 AM
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will have peace"
Thats sure something good. I wish. I wish people loved more. Any how, I just had swimming today and I'm going to some kind of christmas party for my swim team. I'm so tired. I think I know why. I woke up at 9 when my swim team started practicing and before my dad drove eer so slowly... then on the car, I was eating a huge snickers bar, and finished half before I got to the swim place. Then in the middle of swimming, I think that candy bar wore off! Its defective... so then I just couldnt breathe and I was sooooo slow. I was also late... and got yelled at. Anyways, I have to practice my flute. I'm performing christmas music for a retirement home and I have to practice. Oh and here is Carly Piper. I hope I can get an Autograph one day. Gots to go. Practice flute. Parents dont know I'm up here. Hey, I havent been cough in 2 weeks. That ought to be a new record!


Posted by Linda @ 10:58:00 AM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top