you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Sunset something
date: Saturday, December 29, 2007
time:11:03:00 PM
So... kinda weird title you might think.... but I couldn't remember what that place was called. So about Florida, I stayed in a Westin Hotel right beside the Sunset "something" its a place where you watch the sun set over the ocean. Its really beautiful, but it blinds your eyes. Plus, 1 hour before the sunset each day, a bunch of hobos perform shows like juggling machetes or fire torches and little stalls sell peice of art personally sold by the artist, shells with names carved into it ( the kind I bought) and loads of great Key West souveniers. I also saw a cruise boat... Yeah, for the first time in my life!! They are HUGE. My 2 jetskiis that I have at home are like 1/1000 or even 1/10,000 of that cruise boat!! I took alot of pictures over there, and we got some coconuts. Funny Funny Coconuts ;). ANYWAYS, on more recent stuff, I've got some money sweet money :). Hey guys, it REALLY helps if you visit my sponsors. Plus, I'm making my mind to change the layout again. Goodness, its 11:53.. no 54. PM. Everythings getting groggy. I'll be out cold in 2 minutes. Really sleepy. Plus sleeping late somehow makes you fat? PLEASE PLEASE visit my sponsors :). It will be like my Christmas gift. Thank you sooo much :).
With Love-


Posted by Linda @ 11:03:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top