you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: # 3 my freezing house and spam mail
date: Monday, January 21, 2008
time:11:07:00 PM
3rd post of the day, not too bad eh? Just dropping by to say hi. I was also looking through some other peoples websites. Really makes me want to have my own *wink*. But I was thinking- If I did have a website, I would have to update almost every time that I blogged! Either that or everyone gets mad at me. I think I'll just rest my eyes for awhile, and be a good blogger :). Later, I'll think about it. Oh and everyone in my house except me is asleep so thats where I better be going too. My house is freezing, and my mom doesnt turn the heat on either because:
1: She claims it makes her throat sore ( yeah sure, cranking the heater 2 degrees higher)

2: Wastes money and wants to conserve energy.


Maybe the 2nd part could be true. Its not "wasting" money though...


On a random note, do you think spam mails are annoying? I mean all 3 times Ive come to post today, Ive got spam. It invades me every 30 minutes!! I dont even know how these people get my email... They probably sell it in forms... Cheapos. I had 313 spam mails in one day, If I never checked them or deleted them, I really wonder how much I would get. *grumble*
Ok, so its 11:28, it must be crazy for me to not sleep ( yeah, I am crazy so never mind that) so I'm going now. And dont forget to do the math contest on the last post ↓ , its important if you wanna get "advertised". See yah soon, probably not tomorrow, I'm really busy. REALLY busy. Oh and pardon those little symbols (if they show up) I was testing...
º
¼
½
¾
¿
À
Á
Â
Ã
Ä
Å
Æ
Ç
È
É
Ê
Ë


Posted by Linda @ 11:07:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top