you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: BTW
date: Saturday, January 26, 2008
time:11:40:00 PM
BTW*cough* ( SmileymileyIam...)
My website name isnt *Car Chemistry*. Haha, thats sooo funny... No, just FYI- my Site name is Vivid-opals for anyone who.. yeh know, doesnt know it, although it does say it in the URL bar.
Oh- I added buttons! Now, anyone can link me, even for no such reason ;). My stupid adobe photoshop 2 wont make blinkies so I have to wait until i can make money and get a cs2. Or CS3, I wish my friends had something linke that though. I wish.
Oh and I made my photobucket account private! I learned how. I might make it public on sceduled dates, like all through FEB. You can take a look through my calendar ( I'll add one) and see whats there ;)
The password will be sent to you when you comment ( IF you comment ,buttheads)


Posted by Linda @ 11:40:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top