you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: FINALLY
date: Monday, January 21, 2008
time:1:13:00 PM
I'm soo mad. Linda not happy alert.
I tried ALOT of layouts unsuccessfully, they havent been working so Ive been switching to my death. Plus, I had a coughing fit at night and kept on coughing myself awake... Really tired and about to kill someone. Then I need to practice my flute. But FINALLY I got this layout up and working, when I'm about to kill someone anf pull thier hair out. I also am sceduled to play for some museum and make mulah and a woman is going to come and test me. The Chinese music that they gave me was HORRIBLE. So frustrated... I wish I had the guts to become emo but I'm too chicken. I edited alot of this layout ( I'm proud) but I have to get practicing again. Victory victory is my cry!
I'm just tooo annoyed to type anymore. Plus, I have to add a comments thingo before I leave. I swear I will kill.
But, Finally, I broke free that old ugly layout :) wooo.
-Linda


Posted by Linda @ 1:13:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top