you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: Hey!
date: Tuesday, January 15, 2008
time:9:36:00 PM
I'm back! For a day at least... I'm pretty happy to say that I'm back for a couple days, yeah my parents dont know I'm going on again but that not the point. Some day this week, I had 10 visitors, not including me!! (applause) Thats a great accomplishment for me, and thanks to my affies. I noticed that I've been getting a couple hits a day ( whoopeee ). Thanks you guys- you guys kick butt!
I was watching the news and finally, it might snow over here! They say it is, and it better snow, or I wont be a happy kid. What is a wintry mix?


And plus... I'm having lots of parent trouble. Its really annoying. My moms like screening everything I'm doing. I wore some eyeliner one day and today, I think she noticed? And she was like :' are you wearing make up?"
no.
"so stupid "
and I'm like... uh wtf....
Ehh..
pLus, theres 90% that its gunna snow. Whoo hoo, I really need this day off tomorrow. Ok, now my mom is getting crazy now.. I cant even blog now. I really think she has alot of issues, I know I might be annoying about this mom thing but, MAN, if you were me, maybe you would of beat her down?
Gosh... I feel mean. Plus, in the next coupld day of so, you'll see a new layout. This one is just KILLING me.
Love ya'll!


Posted by Linda @ 9:36:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top