you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
♥Facebook
♥Gmail
♥Atomic Affliction
♥Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ September 2010
title: Hey!
date: Tuesday, January 15, 2008
time:9:36:00 PM
I'm back! For a day at least... I'm pretty happy to say that I'm back for a couple days, yeah my parents dont know I'm going on again but that not the point. Some day this week, I had 10 visitors, not including me!! (applause) Thats a great accomplishment for me, and thanks to my affies. I noticed that I've been getting a couple hits a day ( whoopeee ). Thanks you guys- you guys kick butt!
I was watching the news and finally, it might snow over here! They say it is, and it better snow, or I wont be a happy kid. What is a wintry mix?


And plus... I'm having lots of parent trouble. Its really annoying. My moms like screening everything I'm doing. I wore some eyeliner one day and today, I think she noticed? And she was like :' are you wearing make up?"
no.
"so stupid "
and I'm like... uh wtf....
Ehh..
pLus, theres 90% that its gunna snow. Whoo hoo, I really need this day off tomorrow. Ok, now my mom is getting crazy now.. I cant even blog now. I really think she has alot of issues, I know I might be annoying about this mom thing but, MAN, if you were me, maybe you would of beat her down?
Gosh... I feel mean. Plus, in the next coupld day of so, you'll see a new layout. This one is just KILLING me.
Love ya'll!


Posted by Linda @ 9:36:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top