you said move on, where do i go?


profile

LINDA I have accepted myself into this strange world. Have you yet accepted yourself? I am obsessed with doing well in school, just another typical asian, yeh? :D ooo

misc
to be updated....

friends
the things you do
Facebook
Gmail
Atomic Affliction
Ego-Box
eXTReMe Tracker

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
April 2010
September 2010
title: How to add content
date: Saturday, January 26, 2008
time:9:39:00 PM
So after 4 months, I finally found out ( thought of an idea) of how to add content! i'll just use a permanent link on a blog post! ;) How smart I am... Lol, not really. But that means I'm keeping this layout for awhile. Have a nice day, I'l adding some pictures and stamps. Maybe just stamps. I'm happy! But I only have adobe photoshop #2. I will suck- dont laugh at me! Oh and I added a contact me section, I have a myspace for this site, dont have a personal one though, I dont like going there... But its a cool thing. I hope to never let anyone know my real age and stuff... although you guys might. The internet is SCARY. And something else-This Indian guy called my cell phone today 2 times ! I picked up the second time and... well, this is our conversation, really short:
Me: Hi?
Indian guy: Hey!!! ( he sounded like he was calling his gf... eek)
Me: Uh... I think you ahve the wrong number
Indian guy: Uh... Huh
Me: Yeah ( what the heck was I thinking?)
Indian guy: Oh... uh um.... ok.

And I was so stupid- I didnt ask who he was!! I should have. Really creepy. That means he still has my number and can stalk me anytime. Thats so nice. Just brilliant.


Posted by Linda @ 9:39:00 PM

Permalink?  0 Comments

/ top